½ cup shortening
½ cup real!butter
1 ½ cups sugar
2 ¾ cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 T. sugar
1. Mix shortening, eggs, and sugar together. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Then mix with the
creamed sugar mixture.
3. Chill dough for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. After chilled, roll dough into balls. Coat, by rolling into cinnamon and sugar
5. Bake at 400 degrees until lightly browned and still soft (approximately 8